::Team Legendary Alien::
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

::Team Legendary Alien::

::TLa Clan:: °Area 51°

IndiceIndice  GalleriaGalleria  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  AccediAccedi  

CLAN CLOSE.. THX TO

Andare in basso 
3 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Admin
Admin
Admin

Numero di messaggi : 134

CLAN CLOSE.. THX TO Empty
MessaggioTitolo: CLAN CLOSE.. THX TO   CLAN CLOSE.. THX TO Icon_minitimeDom Set 06, 2009 4:54 pm

I spent some nice moments in this game, i knew more people strong, and nice. I did so much good results and earn respect on the community of Area 51. Area 51 have absolutely best gameplay (online) of all game i try.... and i 'm so sad to leave this game. I hope to find another fun game, and i want to thank all players i knew.

Thank to my first clan WNX clan, specially Wildo and Hawck, . Thank to ex °TIA° Sonik, to °TIA° Dangerous for when she was a good person, or at least when I thought it was, thx to TBC Killer for recruit me in his clan.
Thx to all correct and strong player that respected me and make me fun, like Tod Furious tod, The Blackdeath, James, Tbc FireProof, TBC MrDeath, Tod Sniper Tod, TBC Stilldeath, Peppequeen,TOD PAVALOS, TOD_DYlan_TOD, Crysis, *LMC* Hazmart, MOS Tyno, Z: Johensen, Wnx Thanatos, *LMC* PIROLONOE, Wnx Belfegor, Z: Kevin NL, LMC Metroid, Venom, Wnx Jazka, PADLA, LPA_ TheCaeza etc etc etcetc:)

Thank to The Evil for idea for this clan, where i know many friends, thx for idea to create a nice nice clan, maybe second or third best clan on area 51 of last time. THx. to ::TLA:: House, ::TLA:: Blaziken, ::TLA:: Z Don Z Dragon, to Dominick, 323, Bangbros, Puiu, Hunter, Batou, Tornado, Sgruma, Xangx, Zulu, Annihilator, Destructor.

Thx Area51. Goodbye
Torna in alto Andare in basso
https://tlaclan.forumattivo.com
::TLA:: Dominick*

::TLA:: Dominick*

Numero di messaggi : 146

MessaggioTitolo: Re: CLAN CLOSE.. THX TO   CLAN CLOSE.. THX TO Icon_minitimeDom Set 06, 2009 5:17 pm

mi fai commuovere Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad ....fabio te sei una grande xsona Very Happy ... nn voglio xdere i contatti con te !:..llascia stare le'mail ma perfavore aggiungimi su MESSENGER (damme un altra poss:) )cmq fabio hai completamnete deiciso di lasciare area51?? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
http://www.tlaclan.altervista.org
::TLA::Hunter

::TLA::Hunter

Numero di messaggi : 60

MessaggioTitolo: Re: CLAN CLOSE.. THX TO   CLAN CLOSE.. THX TO Icon_minitimeDom Set 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Sad I'm sad you quit the game, TLA is really a nice clan, I was having so much good moments on game and and forum.
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: CLAN CLOSE.. THX TO   CLAN CLOSE.. THX TO Icon_minitime

CLAN CLOSE.. THX TO
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Just say hi all
» Dominick kicked from the clan